In these tough economic times, many people are lucky to even have jobs.
What happens when “fair pay” isn’t part of the process? What if you are repeatedly reminded that you are fortunate to have a form of income and that you should just accept the unfair wages and overtime denial? Is this right?
Of course it is not right. It is not only unethical, but it’s also against the law. Don’t let unfair wages and overtime denial rob you in your job!
Are you thinking of filing a wage or overtime claim with the Department of Labor? The 10 Biggest Mistakes That Can Hurt Your Wage and Overtime Claim will teach you why you should call us instead.
1. Why do so many employers violate the law? (Hint: Because it's profitable, and because they get away with it.)
2. Everyday workplace scenarios may be cheating you out of your wages - 20 Common Overtime Scams.
3. Scary Statistics For Overtime and Wage Violations: From Restaurants to Retail - No Industry is Immune.
4. How the Department of Labor can hurt your wage claim.
5. The 10 Biggest Mistakes that can Hurt your Wage and Overtime Claim.
6. Road map of an overtime claim: From violation, to claim, to recovery.
7. A wage and overtime claim is worth more than you think: All those minutes really add up.
8. Who pays for attorney's fees? How much are they?
9. Determining if you've been misclassified as an "Independent Contractor," and why it is important to you.
10. Our 20 most frequently asked questions from TexasOvertimeAttorney.com.
Learn how to obtain the money that you have rightfully earned, by ordering your free copy of 10 Biggest Mistakes That Can Hurt Your Wage and Overtime Claim, IMMEDIATELY!